Friday, November 20, 2009

2012 real or fake?



I've just watched the movie 2012 and i was amazed by how good the graphics were but as for the story-line..I'd give it an (OKAY LAAAAAAH..macam cliche a bit) 5/10. heheh..

So during the movie Don & i were watching the so called *gan-cheong* bit when we suddenly heard a squeaky fart coming from one of our 'neighbours'. well it adds some humour into the scene and cuts off the excitement.

So..now that i've watched it,
Is 2012 a fake theory like how other theories were predicted back in the past like..2006's doomsday :0 ?

HRMMMMM.

honestly, what i think..it COULD be a false theory..
NOBODY can predict when the world is going to end (seriously) but what's really going to happen? 2012 was not mentioned in bibles (no i am not christian but i did flip through..i was forced to..T.T).
There'll most probably be more natural disasters then you'll have your sunshiney days again and it goes back n forth. =/

Lets just continue with saving up electricity, recycling and help keep the earth clean and a better place, yeah?

Meh!
though the movie does haunt our minds at some point...

I watched another movie called "Paranormal Activity" now that's one fucking scary documentary-way scarier than The Unbelivable! Its a must watch, for those who LOVE horror films..i doubt you'd be afraid of watching any other ghost films after Paranormal Activity.
Yeesh.

I'm gettin' goosebumps just thinking of it. :(

*boo*