(Updates on Kinohimitsu Bust UP drink; part 2)
Hello again!
SO, finally I've finished ONE box (6 + 2 free). I followed their instructions carefully; Drink before bedtime for 8 days straight and here's what's been going on with my "ladies".
I felt nothing on day one.
On day two, there were slight itches and tenderness. *scratch scratch- no rash*
And day three; they felt firmer, uplifted by 0.1mm. -_-
As for day four and five, my ladies felt a like there was more mass but then again it's not obvious to the eyes.
Day six, seven and eight, everything combined but nothing to be overly excited about.
The only thing i noticed was the lift and a little more mass but I'm not expecting my ladies to be sky high and BIG.
I plan on taking the full cycle of 30/31 days (one month) and see how the results are.
Will update again after a month of taking this. :D
More details on the product at www.kinohimitsu.com
you may find their products retailing at these places (pic below)
The only thing i noticed was the lift and a little more mass but I'm not expecting my ladies to be sky high and BIG.
I plan on taking the full cycle of 30/31 days (one month) and see how the results are.
Will update again after a month of taking this. :D
More details on the product at www.kinohimitsu.com
you may find their products retailing at these places (pic below)
xx
