Warning :
some of the questions are kind of freaky.
-What's your real name?
Jennifer's my english name. Choilin's my chinese name. Gsell is included but I don't use it.
So please call me Jen or Choilin. no cute baby names, please.
-How old are you?
I may seem to look older than my actual age or to some, younger than my actual age. I'm an 89-er. :)
-Are you from Kuala Lumpur/Malaysia?
I was born in Switzerland. Bred in Malaysia, KL. Lived in Malaysia since I was about 2 or 3 years old.
-What's your heritage?
GSFPC!
German Swiss French Polish Chinese.
Dad's a Malaysian Chinese. Mom's a mixture of Swiss, French, Polish and German.
-Are you working or studying?
I just finished my diploma in Advertising and graphics so I am currently working part time at a diamond retailer and part time as a talent/model + an online e-boutique which i have not updated for awhile. (sorry, been busy!) - 2013 UPDATE : I work with my man at QLS FITNESS.
-Can I be your friend?
Sure.
-Are you single?
Nope.
-What's your type of guy?
Don't have an ideal type but I like big dudes. A guy who is responsible, matured enough to handle rough situations by thinking thoroughly before his actions, hygiene cautious (like me), well groomed
( I cannot tolerate chest hair, back hair, pubic hair, beard, moustache etc etc. Legs, armpit is fine. But generally- if a person isn't well groomed he/she looks so untidy and smelly ).
( I cannot tolerate chest hair, back hair, pubic hair, beard, moustache etc etc. Legs, armpit is fine. But generally- if a person isn't well groomed he/she looks so untidy and smelly ).
-Can I have a ONS with you/can I have you tonight?
Sorry but i don't sleep around. Try chow-kit road or those fancy hotels with the in-house rod suckers. Just be sure to tip them extra for their hard work and be nice to them!
-Where do you hang out?
I rarely have time to hang out. no specific place either.
-Favorite type of music?
Don't really have a favorite type, as long it doesn't f*** my ears or give me a migrane for the next 2-4 hours, im good with it. And i'm not into Justin Bieber! >(
-Could I have your number?
You could but you can't unless its for business purposes or I know you you well enough.
-Are you bisexual?
Nope. Only have the hots for men but I do look at how other girls/women/ladies dress up, their make up, their assets. I think its normal..right? :s
-Would you date a girl if she's got the whole package?
I don't know. never thought about it and most probably not date but just be her friend. :)
-What turns you on?
sorry, that's a secret!
-Do you diet on a daily basis?
Not really. I eat what i want just not junk food, everyday.
Its always good to watch what you eat, and flush it with 2.5 litres (sometimes 3) of water daily.
-Where do you shop?
Sometimes online. Sometimes in shopping malls. Telawi street + Bangsar Village is a good place to shop. :D
-Are you materialistic?
I wouldn't say i'm not, but I can do with fake brands (just not shoes. I love shoes.) and no air-condition at a chinese restaurant. Don't mind eating at mamak stalls, don't mind eating cheap food and I don't mind sleeping on the floor with a mini pillow and blanket (as long its not dirty with dust n poop)..etc!
-Do you wear contacts?
Nope, never once. if you see a different eye colour in any of my pics-its photoshopped! my natural eye colour is hazel brown, at times it looks like shit brown! (according to a few friends..=_=" )
-False lashes?
I don't know how to apply them and they don't really feel comfortable! T_T
-Have you had surgery?
Nope. Don't have the guts to go under a knife just to look better.
-What cup size are you?
Big enough to make me happy.
-Do you have any girlfriends available for dates/ons?
Ask them. :)
-Where do you live? Can i have your house address to pay you a visit one of these days?
No can do.
-How many men have you slept with?
Another secret I'd like to keep. But i'll give you a hint : I dont do hook ups / one night stands.
-Do you have more than 1 facebook account?
Nope, I only have one facebook account, 1 myspace and 2 friendster(s)- (the 2nd one's an e-boutique but its no longer in use.) :D
-Would you have sex with me and my girl, please?
Excuse me, what? If you are SO desperate for a spark in your sex life try those live cam - sex stuff. Just type www.google.com and search for 'live sex cam'. You pay them and they will strip/do anything you want.
Yes I watch porn, Guys- if a girl says she does not watch porn- she's definitely wearing a mask of false innocence. *barf*
-What's your favorite food/beverage?
I don't have a specific favourite but I do love spicy food(s). It really makes my taste buds go whack. Spices are good for your metabolism and no, chilli sauce doesnt boost up our metabolism.
-Can i ask you something personal?
Please don't. Oh no wait.
You may, so go ahead. ASK. :)
You may, so go ahead. ASK. :)
-Do you see yourself with your current guy in the future?
well im not going to jinx it. when good things come, I keep them.
-Will I have a chance to be your boy one day?
do you really need me to answer that? NAAAH. :)
That's all I have for now. will update this page when i get more..questions!
xox