I watched "The Unbelievable" 2 nights ago all on my own *so proud!* muahahaha.
(Usually i would have my boyfriend or my friends watch a horror flick with me but this time, allllllll alone~)
For those of you who have not watched it, don't worry! I won't spill the beans out here.
All i can say is...It was not one bit scary to watch. Unless you're experiencing it in reality.
Best part of the scene? none but the Hermphrodite in this movie sure made my eyes pop. :x
Well that's all i have to say bout the movie.
Next movie : Where Got Ghost?
OH.
Wait for the pizza post!
will update soon~
xx
PS : someone in facebook pm-ed me bout why the heck is my name Choilin when i don't even look chinese, instead i look more of indian mix malay.
(yeah alot of people think im Malay..am not okay. i am a mixture of GERMAN SAUSAGE, DIM SUM and SWISS CHEESE.)
Here's why; I prefer my chinese name compared to my english name and FYI im part chinese mix swiss german..now stfu, you- person! :))
*toot*