Friday, June 18, 2010

Shoez krazie!

I've been Shoe Shopping!
I'm not sure if i should get this pair, have not placed an order for it. Still debating with myself *click on image for a better view*.
(.____.)


Its one of those days where i just feel like spending on shoes or pretty clothes.
This only happens when i feel stressed. My way of therapy/relaxing and making myself happy.
So far i placed an order for 4 pairs of shoes, already paid for two. And i have two more to pay for.

Total for 4 pairs : RM 589.

:D

Here's a sneak peek!


Another favourite, Peeptoe pumps.
Plain or printed. Must be 4.5-5 inch plus!


My absolute fav!

♥


I LOVE anything that has buckles + Straps, Studed patterns/design really depends. But as long its a stiletto, I'll most probly like it. ♥♥♥

Not a fan of Wedges or Fancy gladiator sandals. NYEH!

This is simple but very strappy. ♥





x